Monday, May 12, 2008

Bath Time

Yes, I edited this a little bit, but everyone has to have a cute bath photo. Check out Connor's "deer in the headlights" face while Aspen man handles him.

Some cute Aspen quips I need to post:

First, Aspen has decided her last name is "Pink," because she doesn't like Brown. So she now answers to Aspen Pink, and thinks Dennis should be Daddy Blue and Shaylee is Shaylee Black and Devin is Devin Green. She says I'm okay as Mommy Brown. Ha ha.

Also, when Connor was at the doctor for his six-month checkup, he had to get his immunizations. They gave him crayon band-aids, and when he started to cry after they gave him his shots, Aspen comforted him by saying, "Buddy, you're going to be otay [sic], you have tute [sic] band-aids." Uh huh--that's my girl.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Look at those eyes! Man, they are that big in every picture! Darling picture!