Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tagged, Again

The Man in my Life

What's your husband's name? Dennis
How long have you been married? 9 blissful years next week
How long did you date? First met Aug. 3, asked me out Aug. 5, first date Aug. 8, first official date Aug. 11 (I was busy with a lot of dates in between when he asked me & when we got to go out "officially"), asked me to marry him Aug. 20 (asked with a ring Aug. 27)
How old is he? 32
Who eats more sweets? Dennis, unless it's "that time of the month"
Who said "I Love You" first? He did
Who is taller? Dennis has a good 6 or 7 inches on me (good thing, because I like heels).
Who is smarter? Depends on the subject. Book smart, me. Street smart (financials, stock market, etc.), definitely Dennis.
Who does the laundry? I do, but he sometimes helps fold (and the older kids fold their own).
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're facing the bed from the doorway, I sleep on the right side.
Does he snore? Oh yeah, and so do all our children. It's like a snoring symphony every night (love those guys!).
What does he do in his spare time? Dennis loves to grow things, travel, cook, and take pictures (notice our blog).
Who mows the lawn? Dennis, or Shaylee, or Devin
What is his favorite candy bar? Does it have sugar? It's a favorite.
Who cooks dinner? I cook during the week, Saturday is "fend for yourself," and Dennis cooks all 3 meals on Sunday (when he's home & has time to really make a mess of my kitchen).
Who drives? Dennis drives during the day & I drive at night (he falls asleep--gotta love those Brown men!).
Who is the first to say they are wrong? Dennis--I am way too stubborn
Who kissed who first? Dennis for sure, because I was so shocked he said it was like kissing a brick wall. Our kiss the next night at sunset was much more romantic.
Who asked who out first? Dennis asked me out--and I called my office to make sure he didn't ask out all the girls he met that day!
Who wears the pants? Depends on the situation, but I think Dennis would say that I do.
Does he say he loves you every day? Always and forever, as many times as he can--in person, on the phone, email (love that man!)

I tag . . . Liz, Wendy, Kimberli, Laurel, Kristie, and anyone else who wants to be tagged.

No comments: