Wednesday, April 8, 2009

She's Done!

Shaylee (finally) finished the skirt she has been working on for her Integrity value project (make modest clothes). Don't look too closely, but I think she did an awesome job, and most of all she loves it! She can't wait to wear it to church Easter Sunday. She's especially excited that it's black and white with a cool black sash, and she can wear any color shirt she wants with it. I'm just excited it's done!


So that means, if she finishes the cookbook she's been working on for months, she's done!!! Wahoo! This after a serious "talking to" in the car on the way home from Genola on Sunday. I do not want to have to work through an entire new personal progress manual because she didn't finish before they came out in May with the new value, virtue. Shaylee is more interested in her driver's permit (can you blame her?).

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Looks adorable! Go Shay.