Friday, June 26, 2009

Seth Wedding

My baby brother Seth (aka "Shorty," who also turned out to be the tallest of my brothers at 6'1", okay, I digress), married the beautiful Marian on Wednesday in the Mt. Timpanogos Utah Temple. It was a beautiful day (literally--they could not have asked for better weather). Marian's family had a photographer, but Dennis of course took photos as well.

I put this first only because I love it so much (thanks Summer for taking it and kids for looking and smiling):

The happy couple:
Couldn't resist a kissing photo:
Isn't this a beautiful photo?
The grandkids:
My kids (including an unhappy Connor):
Shaylee
Devin

Aspen

Connor

Aspen & her cousin Maddie:

Devin
Connor & his cousin Cody






The luncheon:


My dad reading his traditional (custom) wedding poem to Seth:


Seth singing the song he wrote for Marian to the tune of "God Bless the USA"--maybe it explains the shirt?






Attacking Cousin Peter




Doesn't Aspen look excited to be there with Grandma?





With my parents:



Seth & Mom



The siblings (less Mark, who couldn't get off work mid-week, especially a month after his wife had a baby!)


The girls & Seth


Lovin' on him!



I love this picture of my mom, my sisters & I!!!


Seth & Scott (brothers)




Our family (still less Mark)



The grandparents



The whole crew



I didn't know it was possible to take a picture with no one looking, but it is:



The grandkids




Cool dude



Uncle Rex did an amazing job on the cake, as always


Cutting the cake



A FORK?!?! Are you kidding me? I hate to admit they were "Boo"ed.



The first dance



My parents and grandparents


The reception


Grandma & Grandpa Burnett


Sydnie loves strawberries


The cousins exploring







Rebecca holding Witnie (Mark & Kristie's newest addition):



Crashing the wedding line



Grandma doesn't seem to mind





The car (sorry Marian!!!)


4 comments:

Laurel said...

You found a white shirt! What a beautiful day - your kids are just so darn cute.

Jeff said...

Wow. I can't believe he's all grown up. I can't believe how big Breezy is! You guys look great!

Jeff said...

Sorry-somehow I got signed in as Jeff-it's really Shelly

mrp670 said...

Great pictures as usual. It was fun to see you.