Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Aspen!

So I'm a lousy blogger, I know. The last two months have been absolutely insane, but I did want to celebrate Aspen's 4th birthday--I can't believe my baby is 4!!! Doesn't she look so grown up? This is Aspen modeling her new dress from Grandma Brown:

Connor can never be left out of the action:

I was lazy this year and bought her cake, and it looked great, but it tasted terrible, so I guess I'll go back to decorating my own cakes in the future (although Aspen did love the Little Mermaid, and she got a bracelet and some rings out of the deal):

Aspen got a recorder from Grandma and a music book, plus Sequence for Kids--she loves it.



Modeling her new swim suit and coverup:

A swim party at Grandma's is the only way to go for summer birthdays.



Dennis got me a new underwater camera, so we had to try it out:

On Aspen's birthday, we went to Elia's funeral in the morning, but then we had free tickets to Raging Waters, wahoo!









No comments: