Sunday, April 6, 2008

Easter Pics

I know these took forever to get posted, but I thought some of you might want to see our cute Easter pics. This is actually from the week after Easter. I made everyone wear their Easter outfits again (well, Devin didn't, and Connor pooped through his), but I thought we looked cute. Thanks for taking the cute pic dad!

The next slew-o-photos is from the Brown Spring Day celebration on March 29. Of course, Connor and I were sick, so you will not find us among the cute pics.


The cousins prepare for "the big hunt."


Shaylee & Aspen


Shaylee & her cousin Madison.

Aspen with her Aunt Belinda.

Dennis' sister Sydnie & her son Carson who will be getting married in June.


The hunt . . .





Check out this loot!

Fun in Grandpa's yard . . .


Aspen & her cousin Ellie

The trampoline is always a big draw . . .





Let's Eat!



A day on Grandpa's Farm . . .
Shaylee & Madison

Devin & Ryan


Aspen & Ellie

Great-Grandpa Jay gives Aspen a horsey ride:

This is the way the lady rides . . .

No comments: