Sunday, August 10, 2008

Alicia's Wedding

She did it! Alicia married Jonathan Smith yesterday in the Salt Lake Temple. Unfortunately, I already downloaded all the beautiful photos Dennis took at the temple on my computer downstairs (and I'm up on my laptop watching the Olympics). So you'll have to make due with reception photos for now (I'll post the others later--they're gorgeous! We had some blown up to post at the reception).


The happy couple:




Is this boy happy or what?

With their parents:

The Smith Family

The Brown Family

Nieces & Nephews (Brown side)

Isn't my family cute?

Connor and I (with Alicia's bouquet before the reception starts):

The cake

The sign-in desk:

The photo table:

Aspen with Ellie and her Grandpa Johnson (Ellie's mom Wendy had her baby during the reception, so Ellie came with her Gradndma & Grandpa Johnson). See above post for more baby details.

Alicia prepares to throw her bouquet:

And who should catch it but my sweet Shaylee . . . what?!?! I asked her for at least 10 years . . . it's a conspiracy!

Shaylee & Alicia:

Cutting the cake:

They were sooo nice (I had cake up my nose, down my dress . . . they just ate it)

The car . . . Aspen was really concerned about "those naughty kids who put treats on the car." I think she might have been more concerned because we wouldn't let her eat the treats off the car.

Cousins


No comments: