Tuesday, August 19, 2008

School Pictures

Well, instead of paying an obscene amount of money for school pictures that I don't even get to choose (and they're always so so), I decided instead to go to J.C. Penney & pay $8 (total) for pictures of all 3 kids. They did send me a copy of all of them on email so you can see how darling my sweet children are (no, there are no pictures of Connor--I'm waiting until he turns 1 in October & I'll get them done with our family photos).
















































6 comments:

Shelly said...

Cute!! I'm a believer in that as well, school pictures are just not cute. I need to post the girls' pictures.

Did you do Aspen & Shaylee's hair with a curling iron or curlers?

ferkyfam said...

SO CUTE! I love these pictures

mrp670 said...

I'm glad we don't have to worry about quite so many pictures yet, or back to school.

Karyn said...

These turned out so well Shauna! I'd skip the school pictures too, but we get them for free because Troy's an employee.

Elena said...

So cute. That Shaylee (I know I'm spelling it wrong) is so pretty it's scary.

Birgitta said...

What beautiful pictures of your kids. Shaylee is adorable!