Friday, September 19, 2008

Fall Soccer

Well, I found the pictures of Devin playing soccer . . . there were 96 from one game (no, that's not a typo--96 photos). I told Dennis he should be the official team photographer. Check out these action shots:


Devin has some of the most beautiful, delicate footwork you've ever seen (he didn't get that from me!):


Can you see the beads of sweat? He was working hard!

Team huddle . . . good game!

We opted not to pay a million (or $10) bucks for official photos:

Devin's friend Payton is on the team as well:

That means our friends the Dolan's come to games as well, and boy do the girls have fun!

There's a park right by the field where they can play before the game starts:

Cute Macie!

Jamie is quite the gymnast!


Heading to the field for game time:

The best of friends:

Mom is a thinker & brought yummy treats:

The blanket is way more fun to wrap up in:



Melissa & Macie:


The next generation of soccer:




1 comment:

mrp670 said...

I am amazed if you can get the little ones to actually sit down and watch.