Well, we've had a (thankfully) uneventful week. Connor spent a couple of pretty sick days (we thought it was his molars coming in, but his fever got well over 102 and the doctor said, "That's a bug." The diarrhea & vomiting should have clued me in, huh?). Anyway, he's feeling better and went in for his 1-year checkup on Friday. Shocker, he's still off the charts for height but has dropped to the 64th percentile for weight (only 23.68 lbs. that I am currently still lugging around--get walking already!).
What else? Well, Devin came down with a fever and started throwing up tonight, lovely. But here are some pictures from our "perfect fall day" yesterday. The weather was gorgeous, we enjoyed watching BYU womp on SDSU, raking the fall leaves, and enjoying some quality family time:



Aspen and Connor helped out as well (I think Shaylee was inside doing her hair):

This is a picture of Shaylee & her friend Kylie on their way to the stake dance:
3 comments:
Hi Shauna! It's so fun seeing your pictures and hearing about your family! I found your blog through Katie's facebook. It was funny...I was looking at your Halloween pictures and your witch hat reminded me of a picture I have of you and Katie...you were about 4 and wearing a witch costume at the community preschool Halloween parade. You know...you don't look all that much different! Tell your mom hi!
Conner is now bigger than Sydnie. She is down at the 3rd percentile. It will be funny to see them together. I am very glad I don't have to carry around someone bigger than Sydnie. you must be developing some muscles.
The comment about muscles cracks me up, because just a week or so ago I was lifting weights in the morning and was wondering why my right (dominant) arm was so much weaker than my left. Later that day, I was lugging Connor around in my left arm so I could use my right arm to do stuff, and it "dawned" on me. Oh!?!
Post a Comment