One of Aspen's favorite things to do each day is check her calendar and see what fun events are coming up (birthdays, Disney cruise, etc.). She noticed that Grandma Pearson's birthday is this Friday (the 14th). She asked if we were going to sing her "Happy Birthday," and I of course told her we would definitely call and sing to Grandma. Then I asked her how old grandma was going to be. Her response? "14!" Congrats, mom--we love you.
Other birthday thoughts from Aspen. My mom took us shopping for clothes for Connor for his birthday (because he is growing out of everything!). She is also keeping Connor for us next week while we go on our cruise, and I will have a birthday while we are gone. So, Aspen now believes that for your birthday, Grandma takes you shopping for clothes and then you get to stay at her house (mom, are you ready for August?).
Finally thoughts by Aspen. Dennis and I peeked in on her after putting her to bed tonight only to find her bawling in bed. She was reading Pinnochio and was on the page where Gepetto was bent over Pinnochio's body praying for a real boy. "He's so sad," she bawled, "his eyes are closed." What a sweet girl!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
Your little girl is a cutie. I loved the story of Aspen crying. What a sweetheart she is!!
Post a Comment