Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Snow

We had our second big snowstorm of the year, and the first one we actually got to enjoy (last time we had church at 9 a.m., so the kids didn't get to play in it in the morning, and it had all melted by the time we got home). Connor is oh so sick today (teething, molars). Ugh. I held him all day, except for this brief 30-minute stretch where he lay in his bed and Aspen and I went out to build a snowman:


Aspen wanted one without a body (yes, those are broccoli eyes & a carrot nose, and Aspen kept taking bites out of them):

Aspen ate the "mommy's" face completely:

IT'S COLD!

We went in & enjoyed hot chocolate with marshmallows afterward (YUM!):

These are some cute Halloween pics that were on my other camera. The first is of Aspen & her friend Bo at preschool (we carpool). The second is of my sweet monkey Connor (who hopefully sleeps tonight and feels so much better tomorrow!).


2 comments:

mrp670 said...

Looks fun, but a little chilly for us. We are going to the zoo and wearing shorts and t-shirts today. Maddie does miss the snow sometimes though. (I haven't yet.)

Summer said...

The snow looks like fun for the kids, but as for me I am sure glad I am not there. I miss you guys but the snow looks way to COLD!!!