Our Emma is quite the cook, so we have taken the opportunity to enjoy some delicious Chinese food. We found a great Asian market where she was able to find most of the ingredients she needed, although the International section at Smith's isn't too bad either. :) She is always asking to help prepare dinner, etc., and loves it when I get to help her in the kitchen. P.S. Do you love my new red wall in the kitchen?
Emma teaches me to make potstickers (hers looked much nicer than mine, and I prefer them fried, not boiled, but they were still delish).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















2 comments:
I was just going to ask when you painted your kitchen red! We were there 1 1/2 years ago, it hasn't been that long. I LOVE it!
Looks like fun! Janene's former chinese roommate is coming for Thankgiving. Last time she made wontons, I should have her plan something-thanks for the idea!
We did it just before Emma came in August. I was supposed to be getting new cabinets, but it looks like I will have to use that money to replace the car. Ugh.
Chinese food is the best!!!
Post a Comment