Connor especially loves to snuggle, and I hope he doesn't grow out of that too soon. He is also his father's son and loves to cook. If I'm in the kitchen, you can bet Connor isn't far away. He's quite good, too. He has no interest in potty training, but that will come, and he wants to be just like his big sister Aspen--not a bad role model, most days.
Connor loves to play with dolls and action figures and animals, especially animals. He got a selection of safari animals and dinosaurs for his birthday, and he was sure he was in seventh heaven.
Here's my handsome boy at his "party" with our family, his grandparents, and Aunt Breezy the Sunday before his birthday:
Opening presents with dad--this is the car race track from Grandma Pearson, which Connor adores (I thought we banned all toys that make noise?).
Aspen wanted to help him open his presents. Always in on the action.
Modeling his new (size 4) shirts:
Nice warm winter beanie, which Connor has not taken off since that day--guess he likes warm ears.
I don't know who enjoyed the animals more, Connor, or the rest of the family.

Grandma and Grandpa Brown made it up for the occasion as well.
The cake turned out all right if you ask me (Connor loves dinosaurs):
Blow out the candle, Connor (with a little help from Grandpa Pearson, he got it out):
We did save a couple of presents to open on his actual birthday--by this time, he had totally figured out what to do with them.
What's a birthday without a new book? Where the Wild Things Are is one of my favorites (and I have now read it at least 2,751 times! including several times from memory).
Happy birthday sweet boy!














No comments:
Post a Comment