Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Birthday

So I can't say that anything compares with the cruise we were on last year for my birthday, but I did have a lovely birthday and was properly spoiled by family and friends alike. :) We only took one token photo of the delicious pumpkin ice cream pie Dennis bought me (and we didn't actually eat for my birthday, but it's hard to put candles in fondue!).

Anyway, we had delicious fondue and then went to a free concert for Lehi Family Week featuring Andre Boyer, which was absolutely fantastic! A perfect birthday celebration that the entire family enjoyed. He is a true performer. Wow!

Since I have a birthday near a holiday, I am a firm believer in celebrating for at least a week, if not longer. I had several friends spoil me and take me out to dinner the week following my birthday, which made it all the sweeter--I'm always happy to drag it out!

Thanks everyone for a fabulous birthday--I love you all!

No comments: