Connor has recently decided that baby food and nursing are not for him. He still will take both, although discontentedly. He much prefers "table food," i.e. whatever I'm eating. So tonight for dinner he had peas and corn and a roll and jello. Healthy, huh? I did convince him to nurse before bed, so hopefully he'll get some of the protein (yum, steak) I ate for dinner. Do you notice how a lot of my posts revolve around food? I feel like I spend the whole day making food, feeding people, or cleaning up after people I've fed or who have fed themselves. The rest of my time is spent on laundry, ugh.
Okay, back to Connor . . . he now has 6 teeth--2 on the bottom and 4 on top. Ouch! Yes, he knows how to use them. It cracks me up when people put their fingers in his mouth and come out with a yowl and teeth marks. Connor is an amazing sleeper (I believe good sleep habits are trained, not inborn). He sleeps about 12 hours at night and then takes three 1 1/2 to 2-hour naps each day. That's my boy! He hasn't had great sleep the last couple days because our schedule has been off, but today I put him down at 11 thinking he'd be up for church at 1--no such luck. Dennis woke him up at 2:30 and brought him to Sunday School. Good boy!
J.C. Penney does such a great job (although I can't afford to order them all, I can share a low-resolution digital version with all of you). Isn't he darling? He loves to play to the camera. In fact, he was totally flirting with the photographer, who had a tough time getting him to look away for any shot. She did an amazing job, don't you think?

























Aspen was so disturbed that Connor was getting his picture taken and she wasn't that the photographer humored her and took a couple of shots. It's hilarious that she's such a smiley kid and loves to get her picture taken, but she hates photo studios and will not smile. The photographer asked if I wanted her to keep going to try to get her to smile--forget it! She'd already done enough just taking a few pictures. Most of my "formal" pictures of Aspen have red eyes from previous hysteria. Cute thing.



















3 comments:
I can't believe he's 7 months either! Cutie!!! I love his eyes.
I am jealous of his eye lashes. Gorgeous!!
They are such cuties! I bet the photo shoot was fun.
Post a Comment