Thursday, June 19, 2008
Living Planet Aquarium
Today we had the opportunity to go to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy. It was great because I had a networking social there for the Utah Nonprofits Association (UNA), and they said I could bring the kids! I was just going to have them wander around while I was "networking," but they had the kids come in and eat and we got a tour of not only the aquarium but also the "behind the scenes" stuff like the tropical birds that will be in their new exhibit. The kids had a great time! They especially enjoyed the octopus, jelly fish, and sting rays you can touch (of course I didn't get pictures of any of this because I was too busy looking myself). They also were shocked at the sight of a couple of sharks mating--whoa! Devin thought the one was dead and the other was eating it. :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
how did shaylee figure out that they were matting? (i wonder) i KNOW that she didnt figure it out by herself!
♥/mads
A couple weeks ago we went to the zoo and the kids saw a couple leopards mating. None of them figured out what was going on, they just wondered why the female kept slapping at the male. :)
Post a Comment