I thought it was time that we posted some pictures of the season. First, of course, our tree (which the camera does not do justice).


My sweet husband, being the good sport that he is (and under much duress), agreed to "help" Santa for the Project Read Christmas Party. Needless to say, Aspen wasn't fooled for a second, but it may be the only good pictures I get with Aspen & Connor & Santa at this age.


They were
not so fond of the Santa at the ward Christmas party.



What would Christmas be without building a gingerbread house? We did this at Jeremy & Cynthia's house for FHE last week. Moral of the story: buy the $10 gingerbread house kits rather than buying $40 worth of candy & then spending all day baking gingerbread bricks.

What would building gingerbread houses be without raiding the candy stash with dad?


We had a nice snowstorm yesterday, so even though I was sick with the stomach flu, I headed out with Aspen while the kids were in school and Connor was napping. Eating snow seems to be her favorite winter pasttime.


Snow angels, of course.

Sledding (way funner today with Devin who ran her around and around the house on the sled).

Yes, I'm sick, don't criticize.

And what would Christmas be without the whoopee cushion?

Aspen had
sooooo much fun with this.

Connor eating a cookie treat after Aspen's dance recital.
1 comment:
I love sneeking a peek at people's blogs and I had to tell you how adorable the pictures of Aspen in the snow are. It's so fun to see all the cute things your family has been up to.
Post a Comment