We love to go to Temple Square at Christmas time and enjoy the lights. This year, we were really worried about taking Connor out in the cold. I couldn't find a babysitter, so I stayed home with Connor and Dennis took the three older kids on a Thursday night. On Saturday, we went to the final show of the Center Street Musical Theater in Provo--
A Christmas Carol, The Musical. A different twist on the traditional, familiar play. It was fun. That evening, we got reservations to
The Melting Pot (only the yummiest, most expensive restaurant we ever frequent, but we had gift cards, hurrah!), but they were for 8:15 p.m., so we got to go to Temple Square together so I could see the lights as well.
My amazing photographer husband got these gorgeous shots of the temple & the lights (sure, I'll sell you a high res copy to print for your wall!).
No comments:
Post a Comment