Sunday, January 18, 2009
My Man
So I just have to say, that I have the most wonderful husband in the world. He loves me unconditionally, and believes in me when I don't even believe in myself. He thinks I am the greatest wife and mother in all the world, regardless of my shortcomings. He comes home from work and "engages." He is happy to help with the kids or help with dinner if it's not done, or whatever is needed. He takes care of any "kid problems" that occur between 9 p.m. and 7 a.m. When he cleans, he cleans (moves fridges, couches, cleans carpets, empties the garage, etc.). On top of all that, he provides for the temporal and spiritual needs of our family. I could not ask for a more perfect match! I love you sweetheart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
Awwwwwww!
Post a Comment