



Connor is getting so big, and we think he's teething, which explains why he drools all over and sucks/chews on anything/everything.

Our stake president challenged us to read the Book of Mormon before October conference. Whoa! As a family we have been working hard to meet this goal (we divided it out and we need to read approximately 4 pages/night). That's a page apiece for Devin, Shaylee, Dennis and I. We've done really well and are making marked progress in 1 Nephi. Here's a picture of us reading scriptures (obviously we're not always as serious as we perhaps ought to be, but we try!).


Of course, I couldn't forget to wish everyone HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! Our week was crazy with birthday celebrations, but Dennis & I got takeout from Chili's and enjoyed a romantic evening (well, I was nursing for part of it) in the basement while the older three kids enjoyed a movie in our bedroom. We take what we can get at this point. :-)














2 comments:
Wow! Four pages a night really is an accomplishment with little kiddos around!! Great job! That picture of Connor is SO cute... I love babies with so much hair- it makes them seem so old!
You have cute kids. When Jeanisha saw Aspen's picture, she got all excited and said, "Stop mom, that's my friend." It's fun reading what is happening in your life.
Post a Comment