Saturday, September 27, 2008

27 September 2008

My computer is being exceptionally slow tonight, so I guess I'll be short. As soon as I download photos from Denni's computer, I'll post pics from the second annual Project Read Spelling Bee tonight--it was awesome! I'm pretty glad it's over, however.

Check out these cute pics of Connor helping me weed. He loves tomatoes, so he picked one himself:

Then he tasted it:

Then he went back to playing in the dirt:

And loving it:

We going "no cost" on Halloween costumes this year. Aspen borrowed this darling pink poodle costume from a neighbor, but now she wants to be a ghost. We'll see how convincing mommy can be before then.


I got to go to a "Ladies Night Out" for Foster Care this week. It was wonderful, and much needed. We got massages, ate chocolate, and won prizes (like a jumbo pizza from Pier 49 that was great to feed my family tonight). Check out all these amazing women who are saving the world one foster child at a time:




1 comment:

mrp670 said...

Looks like dirt tastes as good as tomatoes. Mine died in the heat two months ago. My peppers managed to survive the heat, but couldn't withstand Ike.