So I have a couple new Aspen quips for the list:
Yesterday, I was really tired after church, so I decided to lay down while Dennis finished grilling teriyaki chicken for dinner (I had already finished my contribution--fried rice). Anyway, Aspen came in and climbed up on the bed and asked, "Mommy, are you sick?" "No, sweetheart," I responded, "I'm just a little tired." Her response? "It's rough, isn't it? It's rough." Gee, I wonder where she heard that?
This one's a little more graphic:
I was in the bathroom, and Aspen was in our bedroom with Dennis. She must have heard me grunt and asked, "Mommy, are you going poopy?" "Yes, dear," I told her. She went on, "Oh, good job mommy! You are going to get an ice cream treat!!!" Can you tell what we bribe her with? Dennis then chimed in, "Mommy is such a good girl! She almost never misses." Thanks, hon!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment