After Dennis got home from work, we had a scrumptious chicken/pepper stir fry and then it was time for a water fight (where I didn't get wet because I was holding the expensive camera). Here is a picture of Dennis, Aspen, and Connor in the kiddy pool:
Friday, July 25, 2008
July 25, 2008
So today was our traditional Friday "educational field trip" day (it felt so weird after spending two days camping to have a Friday and a weekend ahead of us). Anyway, I had to meet with Gene, the director of the Provo City Library, in the morning, so we headed to the library and the kids checked out books while we met (when I say checked out books, I mean checked out books--I think Aspen had 25). Anyway, then we headed down to the Springville Art Museum--it was so much fun (even better, it was free!). I thought there would be admission, so I left a generous donation, then we headed to Artic Circle for our weekly ice cream cone. Of course, the pictures from the museum are on my other camera, so I'll post them next week. We enjoyed the quilt show and the other art and statues (especially art by Walter Thiebaud--pronounced "tee-bow).
After Dennis got home from work, we had a scrumptious chicken/pepper stir fry and then it was time for a water fight (where I didn't get wet because I was holding the expensive camera). Here is a picture of Dennis, Aspen, and Connor in the kiddy pool:

After Dennis got home from work, we had a scrumptious chicken/pepper stir fry and then it was time for a water fight (where I didn't get wet because I was holding the expensive camera). Here is a picture of Dennis, Aspen, and Connor in the kiddy pool:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
LOL! Dennis with the hose was hilarious. Maybe Devin needs a watergun with the backpack that holds extra water...
This is mom learning to comment
Post a Comment