Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tag, you're it!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses...

4 comments:

mrp670 said...

Do you remember when Mark & I just started dating, you lived in Provo. You invited us to dinner and then we watched Robin Hood. That was about 7 years ago.

Brown Family said...

I totally remember that--I think I was bribing Mark to help me study math for the GRE.

Simplymom said...

Do you remember working for hours on that Evolution Paper at BYU???? I remember sitting in that little study room going over notes for HOURS!!!!

Brown Family said...

Of course I remember that--how could I forget? I was just thinking about it yesterday when I read my dad's recent post about evolution on his blog. How funny that you commented on it!