Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Aspen Quips

Aspen, Connor and I went for a walk yesterday to get some fresh air, play at a park a little farther from home, etc. On the way there, I pushed both kids in the stroller, but on the way home, Aspen wanted to push Connor in the stroller "by herself." She did a great job, and I'd get her out of the grass each time she veered off course. We decided to walk "the long way" around the park on the corner by our house (that's what Shaylee always does, and Aspen wants to be just like her sister). On the curve, Aspen ran the stroller (and Connor's face) right into a large bush (practically a tree). The branches were right in the stroller and Connor was pretty much in the middle of the bush. I asked Aspen, "What happened?" Her response? "I parked." Duh, mom.

No comments: