We decided to celebrate Connor's birthday a little early for a few reasons: 1) We were taking Naohiro to Grandpa & Grandma Brown's farm on Sunday anyway, so it seemed like a good time to celebrate; 2) We had other plans with Naohiro on Connor's birthday; and 3) He's turning 1, for goodness sake, and has no idea what day his birthday is. So I thought I'd put up a little post showing our celebration, and I'll post again another time (not at 11:30 p.m.) about how wonderful Connor is and how I can hardly believe he's 1!!!
Anyway, here are a couple of pics of Connor on the car ride down to the farm (he was sooo ready to be done after about 45 minutes):
Connor opening his gift from Grandma Brown:
A little help, please?
Check out my cool Raggedy Andy Doll!
Puzzles of my own? I don't have to eat Aspen's?
Yea for the birthday boy!
Connor wouldn't put down Raggedy Andy to open anything else.
.JPG)
Is it time for cake yet?
Connor's birthday cake (for my all star--thanks for the cute star pans Lisa!):
.JPG)
What am I supposed to do with this?
You want me to do what? Blow?
A star cake all to myself? What's this blue stuff? Connor ate the whole thing with two fingers (shown below). Shaylee had to shove his hand in his mouth to convince him he wanted to eat it rather than just pick off the frosting, then we had to cut it open to show him the cake inside. He ate it all (and only dropped maybe 4 crumbs on the floor!).















3 comments:
I love it! Happy Birthday Connor!! I remember Nicole not being sure about frosting, but then getting into it. He's such a cutie!!
I love those cake pictures (the really messy ones). He is the cutest kid in the world!!!
Kimberli
Thanks for sharing your birthday memories with us....birthdays are always lots of fun! It was a pleasant surprise to be "bowed" to by a young man. It was a nice jesture of respoect. We hope Naohiro enjoyed his visit as much as we did. Thanks for letting us know what is going on.
Post a Comment