OK, so I got tagged (sorry I was slow to catch that one!):
4 JOBS I'VE HAD--
1. Telemarketer for a carpet cleaning company (a surprisingly fun job)
2. Administrative Assistant for Study Abroad
3. Publicity Writer for Performing Arts Management
4. Executive Director for Project Read
4 MOVIES I'VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE--
1. My Fair Lady
2. The Sound of Music
3. Rudy
4. A Walk to Remember
4 TV SHOWS I WATCH--I don't really watch TV, but if Dennis has it on, I might catch one of these:
1. The News
2. Political Talk Shows
3. Man vs. Wild
4. Jon & Kate + 8
4 PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY--
1. Project Read Folks (Sue, Bryan, Krista--sometimes)
2. GoodReads Friends (Sue, Laurel, Alicia, Ann, Ketra, Amber)
3. FaceBook Folks (no one emails anymore, they write on your wall or update their blog & hope you'll check it out)
4. Other not so interesting folks (aka SPAM)
4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS--
1. Steak
2. Spinach calzones or raviolis
3. Chocolate shakes
4. Berry smoothies
4 PLACES I'D LIKE TO VISIT--
1. Alaska
2. New Zealand
3. Israel (maybe not right now, but hopefully some day)
4. China
4 PEOPLE I TAG--
1. Wendy & Nick
2. Cynthia
3. Shelly
4. Tiffany
5. Amber














No comments:
Post a Comment