Happy Halloween! What a fun night. Dennis' sister Wendy brought her two daughters (Ellie & Maren) trick-or-treating with us. She thought the kids would have more fun trick-or-treating together than just with mom. Maren wore Aspen's ladybug costume from a few years ago, but she was asleep during these pictures, so you'll have to check out Wendy's blog to see her cute photos. Here are Aspen, Connor, & Ellie getting ready to go (thanks to wonderful neighbors who share great costumes! Aspen was a darling pink poodle--puppy, as she puts it--and Connor is quite possibly the cutest monkey I've ever seen!):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























5 comments:
Cute, cute! You are right about conner.
Wow, it doesn't even look icy cold. Cute costumes.
It wasn't cold at all--70's during the day and a little colder that evening. We were glad we went early, however, because it did start raining around 6 p.m. and we were glad to be back inside!
What fun! Everyone looks great in their costume. Sorry to hear Devin is dead! S
Looks so fun! I wish I was there having fun with you guys!
Post a Comment