Sunday, October 26, 2008
Smart Women, Smart Money
This is not something I would normally post, but some friends asked why I hadn't posted it . . . so since I had a few pictures (although from the side, and not great--dad, did you get anything better and want to send them along?), I thought I'd put a short blurb about the recent award ceremony I attended for receiving a Smart Women, Smart Money grant from Zion's Bank for a health literacy initiative I am working on with Project Read. We got to attend a ceremony, have a professional photo shoot, and receive very large checks from the president of Zion's Bank (shown below). My family, including my parents and sister Brianne (Breezy) and Sue, my most faithful and true employee, were also able to attend the reception.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
Congratulations Shauna - you do such a great job there. I was talking to Sue a few weeks ago and we both decided that it's exhausting to think about how much you do. Keep up the good work!
Thanks for your kind words--you're too nice to me. :)
Post a Comment